In today’s economic climate we can understand the difficulty one may have in purchasing a quality item for their children that will last yet not make a large dent in their hip pocket. For this reason we have implemented Zipmoney and Afterpay, however understand some would prefer the Layby option. Please read through the full terms & conditions of purchasing by using the Layby option below.
To create a Layby order, simply make your purchase and select “Layby” as the payment method.
By Selecting the Layby option the the checkout you agree to the following terms:
- Layby is only applicable to orders over the value of $100.
- Upon confirmation of your order an invoice for the minimum deposit amount (20%) will be emailed to you for immediate payment.
- We offer an 6 week Layby term and can arrange weekly/fortnightly payment reminders to ensure you stay on top of your commitment.
- All Layby orders are to be finalised within 6 weeks. However we do understand that on occasion you may require a little more time to pay your Layby off. In this case please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to discuss your needs.
- Layby deposit and payments are payable by paypal or credit card only (Visa or Mastercard)
- Refunds are available within the 6 week period however 20% of the total order price (initial deposit) will be held as a cancellation fee and the remaining balance will be refunded via the initial payment method.
- You must pay the final payment within the 6 week term. If the full payment is not received within the 6 week period and you have not made contact with us to arrange other terms, we have the right to cancel your Layby . Cancellation fees will apply (20% of total order amount). At this time we will contact you to advise we have cancelled your order and refund remaining credit if any.
- Your order will only be shipped once it has been paid in full.
If you have any questions or need any further clarification, please email us at email@example.com and we will do our absolute best to assist.