Childish Things does not accept returns without prior notification. All returns are to be accompanied by a CRN which will be issued upon approval of the return.
Should you change your mind we may provide an exchange or credit voucher subject to the following conditions;
- Returned goods be accompanied with receipt or order/invoice number and CRN as above
- The goods are returned within 14 days of delivery
- The goods were not on sale at the time of purchase
- The goods need to be in the original condition as purchased
- Freight costs are to be borne by you for return and exchange goods
- We reserve the right to refuse refunds.
- Any refunds we may give on change of mind/ incorrectly ordered product returned after the 14 days will be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- Credits are subject to a 12 month expiry from date issued
The above does not apply to sale goods, which are not returnable. Exchanges are to be at the expense of the customer if exchanged via post or courier.
If goods are faulty we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act but proof of purchase is required. Faulty goods must be reported to us immediately and returned to us as soon as possible. Freight charges will not be borne by you if you are located within Australia. If you are located outside Australia and you wish to return faulty goods to us (for repair or otherwise), then, to the fullest extent permitted by law, you will be responsible for the freight and handling charges associated with: (a) returning the goods to us; and (b) delivering any repaired or replacement goods back to you. We will advise you of the freight and handling costs associated with returning repaired or replacement goods to us in such circumstances and the repaired or replacement goods will not be sent to you until you have confirmed that you will pay the freight and handling costs.